For the past 2 months I have gained a new respect for those who are forced to be limited with their food choices. Let me start from the beginning. In mid-January I had an unexpected trip to the ER for abdominal pain. Over $450 later I was told that it was gastritis. My stomach was [...]
All posts for the month February, 2011
Posted by whatsonjensplate on February 28, 2011
By PDGACO payday loans uk
Welcome!!I ate that and then thought this.
Food is one of my passions. Here is a place where I share what's been on my plate. Literally.
I hope you enjoy!
-Jen K, RD
- Okay peeps... I really need to get this blog going again. I have some great posts in mind but are there any... http://fb.me/1bTPVEUTD 1 year ago
- What I’ve been doing instead of blogging… | What's on Jen's Plate? http://fb.me/yzpgdVlj 1 year ago
- What I've been doing instead of blogging...: whatsonjensplate.com/?p=1064 1 year ago
- Fiona on About
- Protein Powder Nutrition Kylie on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- My Tu Duong on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- Small challenges, big changes « The College Green on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
- edgyveg on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
Tagsalternative diets avocado blog books brunch caffeine calories cheese color cooking dining out dogs earth week eating in eat right fish food fruits giveaway Griffey health healthy eating healthy planet inspiration meat Meatless Monday mindful eating musings NNM organic pescatarian portion control portland recipes restaurants reviews running salad stress sushi sustainability vegan vegetables vegetarian video