I’m back! Sorry I’ve been MIA. It’s been quite hectic since starting a new job, which I am loving! Anyway, I thought I would share with you a lovely recipe that I found from Joy the Baker. Every other Wednesday night I have the pleasure of having a delicious dinner and great company with some [...]
All posts for the month June, 2011
Posted by whatsonjensplate on June 6, 2011
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
Welcome!!I ate that and then thought this.
Food is one of my passions. Here is a place where I share what's been on my plate. Literally.
I hope you enjoy!
-Jen K, RD
- Okay peeps... I really need to get this blog going again. I have some great posts in mind but are there any... http://fb.me/1bTPVEUTD 1 year ago
- What I’ve been doing instead of blogging… | What's on Jen's Plate? http://fb.me/yzpgdVlj 1 year ago
- What I've been doing instead of blogging...: whatsonjensplate.com/?p=1064 1 year ago
- Fiona on About
- Protein Powder Nutrition Kylie on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- My Tu Duong on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- Small challenges, big changes « The College Green on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
- edgyveg on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
Tagsalternative diets avocado blog books brunch caffeine calories cheese color cooking dining out dogs earth week eating in eat right fish food fruits giveaway Griffey health healthy eating healthy planet inspiration meat Meatless Monday mindful eating musings NNM organic pescatarian portion control portland recipes restaurants reviews running salad stress sushi sustainability vegan vegetables vegetarian video