© Daniel W. Erlander (www.danielerlander.com) Okay, maybe not 5000, but more like 20? I try to strive and continually struggle to live a compassionate life like Jesus did, but last night I wasn’t by any means trying to feed 5000 like he did (or even 20!). It’s my turn to bring soup for our bi-weekly Life Group [...]
All posts tagged redemption
Posted in Delicious Days, Eating In, Giveaways, Healthy Eating, Plate Rants, Recipes, Vegan, Vegan Tuesday, Vegetarian
Posted by whatsonjensplate on April 27, 2011
Elegant Products For instant payday loan The Challenges Today
Welcome!!I ate that and then thought this.
Food is one of my passions. Here is a place where I share what's been on my plate. Literally.
I hope you enjoy!
-Jen K, RD
- Okay peeps... I really need to get this blog going again. I have some great posts in mind but are there any... http://fb.me/1bTPVEUTD 1 year ago
- What I’ve been doing instead of blogging… | What's on Jen's Plate? http://fb.me/yzpgdVlj 1 year ago
- What I've been doing instead of blogging...: whatsonjensplate.com/?p=1064 1 year ago
- Fiona on About
- Protein Powder Nutrition Kylie on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- My Tu Duong on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- Small challenges, big changes « The College Green on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
- edgyveg on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
Tagsalternative diets avocado blog books brunch caffeine calories cheese color cooking dining out dogs earth week eating in eat right fish food fruits giveaway Griffey health healthy eating healthy planet inspiration meat Meatless Monday mindful eating musings NNM organic pescatarian portion control portland recipes restaurants reviews running salad stress sushi sustainability vegan vegetables vegetarian video