Yes, I’m craving sushi. Ever since I stopped eating meat 8 months ago I haven’t really craved sushi very much. I know that a few months ago I had a bad first post-completely-vegetarian sushi experience. But I gave it another try and it wasn’t so bad. I mean, I missed eating it but whenever I [...]
All posts tagged sports
Tagged alternative diets, babies, blog, diaper, dining out, dogs, eat right, fish, food, giveaway, GSP, Halloween, health, healthy eating, kids, mindful eating, musings, Naturally Free RD, new job, Nicole Nutrition, pescatarian, Picky Eating RD, random facts, restaurants, Snooki, sports, sushi, Swanky Dietitian, TGIF, UFC, vegetarian, Veggie Grettie, Versatile Blogger Award
Posted by whatsonjensplate on April 29, 2011
Fast Products In payday loan Notes
Welcome!!I ate that and then thought this.
Food is one of my passions. Here is a place where I share what's been on my plate. Literally.
I hope you enjoy!
-Jen K, RD
- Okay peeps... I really need to get this blog going again. I have some great posts in mind but are there any... http://fb.me/1bTPVEUTD 1 year ago
- What I’ve been doing instead of blogging… | What's on Jen's Plate? http://fb.me/yzpgdVlj 1 year ago
- What I've been doing instead of blogging...: whatsonjensplate.com/?p=1064 1 year ago
- Fiona on About
- Protein Powder Nutrition Kylie on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- My Tu Duong on What I’ve been doing instead of blogging…
- Small challenges, big changes « The College Green on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
- edgyveg on Earth Week Series: Can’t Afford a Prius? Then Go Meatless!
Tagsalternative diets avocado blog books brunch caffeine calories cheese color cooking dining out dogs earth week eating in eat right fish food fruits giveaway Griffey health healthy eating healthy planet inspiration meat Meatless Monday mindful eating musings NNM organic pescatarian portion control portland recipes restaurants reviews running salad stress sushi sustainability vegan vegetables vegetarian video